Intelligent Investment in Exploration and Acquisitions leads to Discovery and Value Creation.
Our goal is to grow value per share by building a multi-commodity minerals portfolio. Lara is a prospect generator, dedicated to the identification, acquisition and exploration of precious metal, base metal, industrial metal and other resource opportunities in South America. We currently hold a portfolio of mineral properties in Brazil, Colombia, Chile and Peru.
The Company’s strategy is to:
- Acquire and advance projects through prospecting and early-stage exploration;
- Find Joint Venture partners to fund exploration and project development;
- Deliver significant share price appreciation through discoveries.
Lara is building a large multi-commodity portfolio through organic growth and acquisition of new projects and opportunities and expects to be able to continue to add value and projects over time. Currently we have active exploration programs, funded by partners, in copper, gold, coal, phosphates and iron.Learn More
- May 1, 2017 Lara Agrees to Option Planalto Copper Project to Avanco Resources
- Jan 11, 2017 Lara Updates Progress Of Permitting And Development Work At The Maravaia Copper Deposit In Northern Brazil
- Nov 7, 2016 Lara Exploration Ltd.: Phillips River Assumes Control Of The BiFox Phosphate Rock Mining And Processing Operations At Bahia Inglesa In Northern Chile