Intelligent Investment in Exploration and Acquisitions leads to Discovery and Value Creation.
Our goal is to grow value per share by building a multi-commodity minerals portfolio. Lara is a prospect generator, dedicated to the identification, acquisition and exploration of precious metal, base metal, industrial metal and other resource opportunities in South America. We currently hold a portfolio of mineral properties in Brazil, Colombia, Chile and Peru.
The Company’s strategy is to:
- Acquire and advance projects through prospecting and early-stage exploration;
- Find Joint Venture partners to fund exploration and project development;
- Deliver significant share price appreciation through discoveries.
Lara is building a large multi-commodity portfolio through organic growth and acquisition of new projects and opportunities and expects to be able to continue to add value and projects over time. Currently we have active exploration programs, funded by partners, in copper, gold, coal, phosphates and iron.Learn More
- Jan 15, 2019 Update for the Maravaia Copper Project in Brazil
- Nov 13, 2018 Lara Identifies Potential for Disseminated Nickel-Copper-Cobalt Sulphide Mineralization at its Damolândia Project in Goiás State, Central Brazil
- Nov 5, 2018 Letter of Intent Signed with Capstone Mining for the Planalto Copper Project